Travel insurance policies to meet your needs
We believe in helping you safeguard your travel arrangements, so you're not exposed to severe financial risk, should something unforeseen happen. We also believe you should be treated as a real person, not just a policy number. Why do we believe this? Because we have developed from the medical charity sector, not from what some people might regard as the hard-faced insurance or financial sectors.
We understand that people are in different situations and therefore have differing needs. We've therefore developed a range of travel insurance policies to meet those needs. For example:
- If you have a Pre-existing medical condition such as diabetes, cancer, blood pressure or a heart condition.
- If you have HIV, our specialist policy uniquely doesn't disclose that you are HIV+ on your documents. It can also include other medical conditions.
- Do you or have you experienced depression or some other 'psychological condition'? Depending on your circumstances, we might be able to offer cover.
- If you'd like to have private hospital treatment (policies usually cover treatment only in State hospitals), we have a 'top-up' policy that provides this.
- Do you have a terminal prognosis? Depending on individual circumstances, we might still be able to offer cover.
- If you are an older person, our policy doesn't have an upper age limit.
- Have you already left the UK and forgotten to take out travel insurance or are you abroad and want to extend a trip but your current provider is unable to help? Ours can!
- Have you not lived in the UK for six months and need travel insurance?
- Are you going on a long trip? We can cover you for up to 365 days!
- Do you need one-way cover? (maybe you're returning home permanently from the UK)
- If you're going skiing or taking part in other winter sports, we can cover you.
- If you're taking part in sports or activities, we can can cover a comprehensive list of them.
- Are you backpacking? There are special rates for you.
- If you are a Non-UK resident and wish to travel to any other country, we provide specialist policies for you.
Residency conditions: some policies can cover residents of the Channel Islands but some do not. Please check the policy wording of the policy appropriate to you.
To see the summary of cover and full wording for each policy, please click on one of the buttons above or go to the quotation system for the policy.