One way trip travel insurance
Most travel insurance policies exclude cover if you need a policy for a one way trip, for example, if you're leaving the UK to live in another country but are travelling via other countries en route.
Our specialist policy will cover you for a one way trip.
There are certain criteria and conditions attached to the policy. Before making your purchase, you will be asked to confirm that you have read, understood and accept them:
- This policy is designed to cover you for a one way trip starting in the UK;
- Claims directly or indirectly related to any pre-existing medical condition will not be met. Our definition of a Pre-existing medical Condition is the following: an ongoing medical or dental condition, or related complication you have, the symptoms of which you are aware of, or that is currently being or has been investigated by a medical practitioner, dentist or a chiropractor; or a medical or dental condition for which advice, treatment or medication has been prescribed by one of the people listed in this definition, within 180 days before you purchased your policy. This applies to you, your travelling companion, an immediate relative or someone upon whom your trip depends;
- We must be able to obtain medical records from your doctor(s) (if necessary from outside the UK);
- Failure to obtain medical records could result in a claim for medical expenses being declined;
- If it is necessary to repatriate you for medical reasons, this will be to the UK.
Please click the Quotation & Booking box above to obtain your quotation and purchase the policy.