Not been in the UK for 6 months?
QUOTATION & BOOKING
Our specialist policy allows you to travel
No Residency Condition Travel Insurance
This specialst travel insurance policy doesn't require you to have been resident in the UK for a minimum period before you're able to purchase travel insurance.
Virtually all other travel insurance policies require you to have been in the UK for at least six months before you can take out a policy.
Maybe you've just moved to the UK to live, permanently, or temporarily with a work or study visa and you'd like to go on a leisure or business trip. Well, you can with our specialist policy.
There are certain criteria and conditions attached to the policy. Before making your purchase, you will be asked to confirm that you have read, understood and accept them:
- Only single trip policies are available, not annual, multi-trip policies;
- You must have unrestricted access to the UK (access within the provisions of a Visa is acceptable);
- You must be eligible for treatment under the National Health Service;
- Claims directly or indirectly related to any pre-existing medical condition will not be met. Our definition of a Pre-existing medical Condition is the following: an ongoing medical or dental condition, or related complication you have, the symptoms of which you are aware of, or that is currently being or has been investigated by a medical practitioner, dentist or a chiropractor; or a medical or dental condition for which advice, treatment or medication has been prescribed by one of the people listed in this definition, within 180 days before you purchased your policy. This applies to you, your travelling companion, an immediate relative or someone upon whom your trip depends;
- People with pre-existing medical conditions may still purchase this policy but no claims relating to a pre-existing condition will be met;
- In the event of a claim for medical expenses, we must be able to obtain medical records from your doctor(s) (if necessary from outside the UK);
- Failure to obtain medical records could result in a claim for medical expenses being declined.
- If it is necessary to repatriate you for medical reasons, this will be to the UK.
Please click the Quotation & Booking box above to obtain your quotation and purchase the policy.